This summer I’ve been making more jewelry to mix and match with different looks. And I gotta say, nothing beats the pride in saying you made it yourself when others tell you they like it. Definitely more pieces to come. Tell me what you’re proud that you made in the comments below.
1. First you have to decide what length you want your bracelet. I want mine to be about 7 inches in total, so the cord part of the bracelet will be about 4 inches (both halves 2 inches each). Go ahead and cut the first piece.
2. Cut a second piece equal in length.
3. Squeeze half a cap full of glue into the end cap (be careful not too add too much, you don’t want it to ooze out onto the cord).
4. Fold the first piece of cord in half and squeeze both ends into the end cap.
5. Slip the second piece of cord through the loop of the first cord.
6. Now, repeat Step #3 with the second cord.
7. To complete my 7 inches, I’ll need about 2.5-3 inches of chain.
8.With wire cutters, cut the desired length of chain.
9. With both pair of pliers, carefully open up 3 jump rings.
10. Take one jump ring and place it on one end of your cord connection, then attach your chain and close the jump ring.
11. At the end of this chain, add one more jump ring and a lobster clasp, and then close that jump ring.
12. On the opposite end of the cord connection, add a final jump ring, close that one up….and you’re all set.