Posted on 09 February 2015 by frugal-nomics
Hey guys, so….it’s has been a while….but I’ve been working behind the scenes and have missed you all. I’ve been trudging away on some really great projects that I can now finally share with you! A while ago I took to the task of creating my own show for Frugal-nomics. I wanted to show guys and gals that you don’t have to spend a lot to enjoy yourself everyday, on a date….or anytime in between. So I wrote, hosted, produced, and even did some of the editing for a full length episode….and today I’m happy to announce that it’s been picked up by Fubu TV (a subsidiary of the beloved Fubu Clothing Line).
Feel free to check out the Frugal-nomics episode by:
1. Visiting Fubu.com
2. Click FUBU TV (lower right hand corner)
3. and then scroll down to the Frugal-nomics episode link.
Please feel free to watch it from your devices and share it with your family and friends — we‘re trying to reach 500,000 unique views this month that will be reported by Nielson to DISH & Verizon platforms. More great things to come, can’t wait to share.
Posted on 25 September 2011 by frugal-nomics
Whether your resume needs sprucing up, having trouble making a tough decision, want to learn the basics of song writing, or you could use a HOT background for your Twitter Page….you can get all that done and MORE for ONLY $5 on the little gem of a website I love to tout about, Fiverr.com!!!
Now…I think this site’s a pretty amazing idea! It’s a great way to make money online AND/OR get random things done you may need….but you may have thought up until now were a little pricey. You should definitely check out Fiverr.com and see all the varying, random, and the oftentimes much-needed things done — for a pretty unbelievable price.
Here are a couple of things I’ve learned while using site that may make your experience even better:
1. Read through the site, and shop around (Yes, you’re only spending $5 bucks, but you don’t have to go with the first Seller you see doing what you are looking for).
2. Lean towards Sellers who have been favorably rated by other Buyers (That way you know you can gauge what kind of work they may produce).
3. You want to aim for using Sellers who have a history using the site (That way it’s more probable you’ll get your project–newbies are welcome, but use at your own risk).