What to Buy in April
We’re almost a quarter of the way through this year….and boy is time flying! With all the messages I’ve been getting with questions on when is a good time to buy specific items, I’m excited to share with you the list of great deals you can get this month.
THINGS TO BUY IN APRIL:
1. Thrift store finds – My mother believed in cleaning every closet, can-good and cob web around this time of year. So, with folks doing their Spring Cleaning….now is a great time to get deals on thrifted items like clothes, furniture, and housewares.
2. Sneakers – In preparation for those avid runners, good deals can be found on sneakers for those who are in need of a new pair of kicks.
3. Chocolate – If you didn’t quite satiate your chocolate bunny fix over the weekend, after Easter you can get chocolate at an even better price.
4. Raincoats – April Showers do bring May flowers….so raincoat manufacturers know they have a small window to get you suited up and in gear.
5. Laptops – While brands like Apple rarely go on sale (unless you use Educational Discount), April and Back-to-School month of September are a great time of year to invest in a new laptop.
6. Used Cars – Just about had it with your old ride? Get a jump on old inventory as car dealers attempt to stock up on newer models for the more lucrative warm weather season.
7. Boat – It’s end of boat season which was in February…if you have the disposable income you may still be able to get a great deal on a boat to relax on on the lazy summer days.
PRODUCE: artichokes, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, leeks, lettuce, mushrooms, onions, pineapples, radishes, rhubarb, spring peas
THINGS STILL GOOD TO BUY FROM EARLIER THIS YEAR:
2. Patio Furniture
So….whether it’s a new laptop to work from home, or those sneakers that will help you get that figure back in shape in time for Summer….April is a great month to take advantage of some useful and practical items and save! Tell me what you plan to buy in April.